To challenge myself and make a difference, while acquiring knowledge to further both myself, and your company. I am a dedicated, quick learning team player offering:
- An uncompromising commitment, and the ability to build productive relationships.
- A desire to learn new skills, both technical and interpersonal.
- Ability to resolve complex issues with full accountability.
B. Eng., Spec. Hons. Software Engineering
- York University, Lassonde School of Engineering, Toronto ON
- September 2012 to June 2016
Software Developer June 2016 - Ongoing
- Worked in a small team to develop custom software for a multi national company using the Java Spring framework, Hibernate, Oracle DB on the backend and Angular 2 on the front end, combined to over 20,000 lines of code.
- Built and managed a Spring batch reporting application for a pristine client. The application was designed to be executed as a cron job, or by command-line. Upon execution it generated MS Excel documents from an Excel template. Written in ~3,000 lines of Java.
- Build a database searching index creator using Solr for a client. Written in ~2000 lines of Java and XML configuration.
- Worked on creating and maintaining chef cookbooks to deploy various project’s infrastructure.
Virtual Reality Application Focused on Low Mobility Users (Sep. 2015 - Apr. 2016)
4th Year Capstone Project (ENG 4000) - Midterm Grade: A
MySQL, Postgres, and OracleDB
Linux (Debian), Windows, and Mac OS X.
Maven, git, JUnit, Mocha/Chai, Eclipse LUNA (Including Rodin and Android ADT), Content Management System (Wordpress, AEM), VIM.
Object Oriented methodologies, Risk Mitigation, Test Driven Development, Defensive programming, UML Modeling, Agile Development, Requirements Engineering.